Managers and Administrators can take the following action on an applicant:
- Make Candidate
- Save for Later
- Remove Applicant
- Remove Applicant - Send Rejection Message
To take action on an Applicant Record:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Applicants.
- Applicants will display. Click on the Applicant's Name to view the Applicant Record in detail.
- In the Applicant Record, click Applicant to view the available statuses.
- Click Make Candidate to make the applicant a candidate.
- Click Save for Later to mark the applicant as saved.
- Click Remove Applicant to remove the applicant from consideration; this status does not send notification to the applicant.
- Click Remove Applicant - Send Rejection Message to remove the applicant from consideration; this status will prompt you with a message template to send to the applicant if an email address is on file.