A set of eight jobs will be made available in your organization's Talent@KFC site. Each of these jobs will contain a description, requirements, and additional information.
It is important to note the following:
- Job Code - Used in Merit integration; do not change.
- Pay Type - Used during the hiring process and important for Merit integration.
- Eligible for Hire (Assigned during Hire Candidate Workflow) - These jobs can be assigned during the hiring workflow after clicking Hire Candidate. Within Talent@KFC, use the column with an Organizational Chart icon to denote that this job exists at your organization. Managers will see this job during the hiring process and be able to assign this job during the Hire Candidate workflow.
- Accept Applications (Post to Career Page) - The Administrator will mark only four jobs indicated as "Accepting Applications" within Talent@KFC; this allows for the jobs to post on the KFC Career Page. Within Talent@KFC, use the column with a Megaphone icon.
To review jobs:
- To access Jobs, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Company Settings/Jobs.
- The jobs will appear on the left. To open a job, click on the Job Title.
- The Job's details will open on the right.
- Review the information entered in the Description, Requirements, and Additional Information fields.
- Do NOT make any changes to the additional fields listed, especially the Job Code and Integration Fields which are utilized for integration to Merit and the Job Category field which is utilized for integration to the KFC Career Page.
To mark jobs as "eligible for hire" and "accepting applications":
- Scroll to the bottom of the job to the section called Locations. Here you will need to:
- Use the Organizational Chart icon to denote jobs that are "Eligible for Hire." This denotes that this job exists at your organization. Managers will see this job during the hiring process and be able to assign this job during the Hire Candidate workflow.
- Use the Megaphone icon to indicate that the job is "Accepting Applications." Click the checkboxes to denote this job is accepting applications at the location. This posts your jobs to the KFC Career Page. This should only be done for the four positions listed.
- Ignore the Letter I with Arrow icon. This is used for integration with the Indeed job board which is being handled automatically through the KFC Career Page.
- Important Note: In order for integration to the KFC Career Page and Merit to work successfully, you will only mark jobs as "accepting applications" for these four positions.
If your organization has additional jobs:
- You can add additional jobs to Talent@KFC, if needed. If you add additional jobs to your organization's Talent@KFC site, there are very specific requirements for integration to Merit and the KFC Career Page. Please follow instructions carefully.