The What's Happening News Feed is a great way to send messages to your current Team Members. Here are a few items to know about this feature:
- Managers and Administrators can send What's Happening Messages from the Home tab within PeopleMatter or from the PeopleMatter Mobile App.
- Managers can send What's Happening Messages to Team Members for the locations they have access to.
- Administrators can send What's Happening Messages to Team Members at all locations.
- Team Members can view this information when logging into PeopleMatter on a computer or when using the PeopleMatter Mobile App.
To send a What's Happening Message:
- Log in to PeopleMatter.
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear.
- What's Happening appears in the middle. Click in the box that says, "What would you like to share with your team members today?
- Type your message.
- Notice you can create a Spanish version of the message. Important: PeopleMatter will not translate this information for you; you will need to enter the text in Spanish if you choose to use this feature.
- Click Share.
- Your message will be sent to the Team Members within the locations you have access to.
- Team Members can view the messages within PeopleMatter on a computer or on the PeopleMatter Mobile App.