In order for jobs to post on the your company's job application, they need to be marked as accepting applications.
To mark jobs as accepting applications:
- To access Jobs, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Company Settings/Jobs.
- Jobs will appear on the left. To open a job, click on the Job Title.
- Scroll to the bottom of the job to the section called Locations/Units/Stores. Here you will need to:
- Use the Organizational Chart icon to indicate that the job exists at the locations in your organization. Click the checkboxes to denote this job exists at the location. This makes the job available at this location throughout PeopleMatter.
- Use the Megaphone icon to indicate that the job is accepting applications. Click the checkboxes to denote this job is accepting applications at the location. This posts your jobs to your company's job application.
- Use the Letter I with Arrow icon to post your jobs to the Indeed job board.
- Click Save.
- If your organization has integration to a Career Page, marking your jobs as accepting applications will also post your jobs to your company's Career Page.
- If your organization is contracted for Snagajob Quick Posts, you will also see an additional column, the Letter S with Arrow. Click the checkboxes to post the job to Snagajob.