What is a Microsite?
A Microsite is a webpage that can be used to help your organization connect with prospective applicants. Using your custom content, our developers create a career website that is separate and stand-alone from your company’s website. The Microsite can be linked to your company’s website or used as a stand-alone page. The final product is a website that has a URL such as companyname.peoplematter.jobs.
I've contracted to have a Microsite. What's next?
- Visit the demo sites and determine whether the Map or Table layout works best for your organization.
- You will need to submit the information needed for the Microsite. This includes logos, colors, photos, and videos to embed within the Microsite. Click here to view content requirements and the submission form.
- All content must be submitted using the form found at https://submit.peoplematter.jobs. Your Client Executive or Implementation Consultant will contact you when the site is ready for review.
I have questions about the submission process. How can I get assistance?
- View the training video below.
- View the FAQs.
- If you are going through the implementation process, speak to your Implementation Consultant.
- If you are already live, speak to your Client Executive or the Support Team.