Administrators and Managers can use the I-9 Documentation Dashboard to monitor completion of Section 2 of the I-9 for new hires using different filters.
To access the I-9 Documentation Dashboard:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click I-9 Documentation.
- A list of Team Members will appear. The status for each individual will display on the right.
- You can search for a Team Members by name or use Filters to narrow down your search.
- The Units filter will allow you to filter on a specific location or locations that you have access to within your organization.
- The I-9 Status filter will allow you to filter on different I-9 statuses, including:
- Waiting for Employee Response
- Waiting for Employer
- Active E-Verify Case
- Waiting for Auditor
- Update Work Documentation
- Reverification Due
- The Employment Status filter will allow you to filter on Active or Inactive Employees.
- The Team Member's status will display on the right.
- Complete - Displays in Green; indicates that Section 2 of the I-9 is complete.
- Waiting - Displays in Blue; indicates the new hire or the manager needs to take action on the I-9 and it is still within 3 days of the individual's hire date.
- Overdue - Displays in Red; indicates the new hire or the manager have not yet taken action on the I-9 and it is overdue, meaning, it is past 3 days after the hire date.
- Use the dashboard to follow-up with Team Members and Managers to complete the I-9 in a timely fashion.