Administrators and Managers can use the Background Checks Dashboard to monitor completion of background checks.
To access the Background Checks Dashboard:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Background Checks.
- Here you can view the status of background checks for your candidates.
- The Date Sent column indicates the date the background check was submitted.
- The Type column indicates the type of background check submitted.
- The Viewed column indicates if someone has viewed the results.
- The Responded column indicates if the candidate has entered the information required to run the background check. If you need to resend information to the candidate, you can click the Resend hyperlink.
- There are also filters available on the left that allow you to view results based on specific parameters.
- If you have access to view the Background Check results, you can do so from the candidate's record. On the Background Checks tab, select the background check package from the drop-down list. The results will be listed.