Administrators and Managers can use the Background Checks Dashboard to monitor completion of background checks.
To access the Background Checks Dashboard:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Background Checks.
- Here you can view the status of background checks for your candidates.
- The Date column indicates the date the action regarding the background check was submitted.
- The Consent/Required Info column indicates the current status.
- The Package column indicates the type of background check requested.
- The Background Check Status column indicates the results of the background check.
- There are also filters available on the toolbar that allow you to view results based on specific parameters.
- If you have access to view the Background Check results, you can do so from the candidate's record. On the View Previous Background Check tab, select the background check package from the drop-down list. The results will be listed.