A set of six jobs will be made available in your organization's PeopleMatter site. Each of these jobs will contain a description, requirements, and additional information:
- Carhop or Skating Carhop
- Crew Member
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
- Multi-Unit Leader
It is important to note the following:
- Job Category - Must be listed as one of the following to post to the Sonic Career Page:
- Sonic Drive-In Crew
- Sonic Drive-In Manager
- Sonic Multi-Unit Leader
To review jobs:
- To access Jobs, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Company Settings/Jobs.
- The jobs will appear on the left. To open a job, click on the Job Title.
- The Job's details will open on the right.
- Review the information entered in the Description, Requirements, and Additional Information fields.
- Do NOT make any changes to the additional fields listed, especially the Job Category field which is utilized for integration to the Sonic Career Page.
To mark jobs as "accepting applications":
- Scroll to the bottom of the job to the section called Stores. Here you will need to:
- Use the Organizational Chart icon to indicate that the job exists at the locations in your organization. Click the checkboxes to denote this job exists at the location. This makes the job available at this location throughout PeopleMatter.
- Use the Megaphone icon to indicate that the job is accepting applications. Click the checkboxes to denote this job is accepting applications at the location. This posts your jobs to your company's job application and the Sonic Career Page.
- Use the Letter I with Arrow icon to post your jobs to the Indeed job board.
- Click Save.
If your organization has additional jobs:
- You can add additional jobs to PeopleMatter, if needed. Make sure you indicate the appropriate Job Category in order for the job to post to the Sonic Career Page.