What is a McDonald’s Crew Login ID and why do I need it?
- A Crew Login ID provides McDonald’s crew members with a single ID that allows them to log into McDonald’s applications such as CAMPUS which provides access to learning curriculum, FRED@McD to view training procedures/videos, and Ourlounge where you can check your schedule and view benefits.
How do I get a Login ID?
- Chances are you already have one. If you currently use Google, Microsoft, or Yahoo for email or if you use Facebook, you can use any one of those logins as your Crew ID.
I don’t have any of those. What do I do now?
- If you have an email account (iCloud, Comcast, AT&T, etc) you can register that with Google or Microsoft.
- Or, you can create a Google or Microsoft email. It’s FREE.
I’ve got the right login now. How do I register it with a Crew Login ID?
Did you use your Google, Microsoft, or Yahoo email, or the email you use for Facebook to apply for the McDonald's job in PeopleMatter?
- If so, your account is already registered.
- If not, after orientation, go to your People Manager and ask him/her to change your email in the HR system.
I’ve got a registered Crew Login ID! What now?
Try it out at one of these sites:
- Restaurant Crew Login https://account.mcd.com
- OurLounge ourlounge.com
- Fred@McD https://fredatmcd.read.inkling.com
- Campus https://mcdcampus.sabacloud.com
Follow the login prompts and see if you can successfully log in.
- You will initially be prompted to authenticate your account.