Talent Analytics Updates
In this release, we have updated the labels of the Talent Analytics reports to ensure you know what they are and what they tell you. The functionality remains the same and we didn’t change what’s being reported on. We just changed the labels to provide a clearer picture of what you are seeing.
TOP SOURCES OF APPLICATIONS STARTED
- Formerly called the Top Inbound Referral Sources report
- Shows the number of applicants received by referral source.
- Any referral source with more than .02% representation are listed on this graph.
DAILY APPLICATIONS STARTED BY SOURCE
- Formerly called the Daily Referral Source Performance report
- A line chart showing daily performance over time allowing you to view each source and the impact of your marketing programs.
- Click on the colored bubble in front of the source’s title at the top of the graph to add/remove sources for comparison.
APPLICATIONS STARTED TO HIRE RATIO
- Formerly called the Percent Offered to Hire report.
- The percentage of applicants hired by source.
- Provides insight into the quality of applicants you are receiving from a source by showing the percentage hired.
- If the applicant is hired in the system but does not start or is terminated; the applicant is still counted as hired in this report.
APPLICATION DROP OFF RATE
- Formerly called the Drop Off Rate report
- The percentage of applicants who failed to complete their application within seven days of starting it, by source.
- Lower numbers indicates a higher quality source as it means less drop offs.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH POSITIVE JOB FIT
- Formerly called the Percentage JobFit Recommended report.
- Only applicable for customers who utilize JobFit Assessments.
- Percentage of applicants, by source, who scored a “Recommend” or “Caution” assessment score on their JobFit Assessment.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Formerly called the Percentage Attitude Recommended report.
- Only applicable for customers who utilize Attitude Assessments.
- Percentage of applicants, by source, who received a “Recommend” or “Caution” assessment score on their Attitude Assessment.