Administrators can post open positions to Job Boards through integration from PeopleMatter.
Job Board integration is available for:
- Snagajob - This requires a contract; contract your Client Executive for more information.
- CareerBuilder - This requires a CareerBuilder account.
- Monster - This requires a Monster account
- Indeed - This is free through your contract to use PeopleMatter.
In order to post jobs to Job Boards, please remember the following:
- The job must be active.
- The job must be marked to accept applications.
- The job must have a description.
- CareerBuilder and Monster require an account, which requires credentials.
- CareerBuilder and Monster accounts must be set up to post with third parties, such as PeopleMatter’s applicant tracking system.
- An administrator will enter credentials for the job board account in which they are posting. The credentials will be unique to the person logged into the system, which means when another user logs in, they must also enter credentials (even if job board account information is shared).
- Care must be taken when adding credentials. If they are not entered correctly, the job posting will not go through and the user may see a returned status of “failed.” In addition, the administrator will want to ensure they have current payment information on file with the job board before beginning the posting process from PeopleMatter.
- Once credentials are added, the ‘Add New’ button will become enabled.
- How do I add jobs?
- How do I mark my jobs as accepting applications?
- How do I set up Job Board Integration with CareerBuilder?
- How do I set up Job Board Integration with Monster?
- How do I set up Job Board Integration with Indeed?
- Snagajob Quick Posts Overview
For additional training regarding Job Boards, please view the Configure Job Boards eLearning Lesson: