Do I need an Indeed account to post jobs from PeopleMatter to Indeed?
- No, you do not need a separate Indeed account.
- Your organization can post job openings to the Indeed Job Board for free.
What configurations are needed to post jobs to Indeed?
- In Job Boards, click the checkbox Post all jobs (job descriptions required) accepting applications for free. You do not need an Indeed account.
- For each job, the following must be updated for the integration to occur:
- Job Description: Provide a clear description including duties and expectations.
- Under the section called Units:
- Use the Organizational Chart icon to indicate that the job exists at the locations in your organization. Click the checkboxes to denote this job exists at the location. This makes the job available at this location throughout PeopleMatter.
- Use the Megaphone icon to indicate that the job is accepting applications. Click the checkboxes to denote this job is accepting applications at the location. This posts your jobs to your company's job application.
- Use the Letter I with Arrow icon to post your jobs to the Indeed job board. This will check automatically when you mark the job as accepting applications; if you do not want the job to post to Indeed, you can uncheck the checkbox in this column.
- Indeed will post the Company Name listed in General Settings. If you wish to more clearly define the Company Name to reflect a specific location, update the Brand Name for Job Boards field within each unit's settings.
- Postings will appear on Indeed for 120 days
- Free postings through PeopleMatter are not editable
- If you would like more manageability of your Indeed postings, you can create an account with Indeed and work within the Indeed Job Board directly.