Administrators and Managers can create templates that can be used to create future schedules. The template feature is ideal for schedules that an Administrator or Manager would use during a certain week each year or holiday.
What does a template save?
- Shifts for a full week under a specific position
What doesn't a template save?
- Tasks Assigned
- Employee Names
To create a template:
- Open the unit's schedule and proceed to the schedule you want to use to create a template.
- On the top, click Additional Actions and click Save as Template.
- Select the departments, areas, or jobs to be included in this template. Click Next.
- You will be prompted to enter a Template Name. You have the option to enter a Template Description. Click Save.
- You will receive notification that the template has been created. You can proceed to view the template.
To apply a template to a schedule:
- Open the unit's schedule and proceed to the week you want to apply a template.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Templates.
- Your templates will appear.
- Next to the template you wish to add, click the arrow and click Apply to schedule.
- Follow the remaining prompts to select the schedule week where you want to apply the template. You can proceed to edit the new schedule.