Administrators can configure thresholds for the Affordable Care Act and Overtime within PeopleMatter SCHEDULE.
To access Thresholds at any time, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → SCHEDULE/Thresholds.
- The ACA and Overtime Thresholds will appear in a list on the left.
- Click the name of the threshold you want to edit.
- A form will open on the right. Complete the following fields:
- Enter the number of Hours.
- Ensure the status is turned to On. If you do not want to use the threshold, turn the status to Off.
- Click Save.
To monitor a threshold for a Team Member:
- Within the Team Member's Record, Administrators and Managers can determine if they would like to monitor a threshold for each Team Member. In the Team Member's Record, Thresholds are listed on the left. Click Edit Employment Information to edit the thresholds and check the applicable checkboxes.
To view threshold warnings when creating schedules:
- When Administrators and Managers create schedules, they will receive warnings regarding Team Members whose scheduled hours will violate the set thresholds for the Affordable Care Act or Overtime. The Administrator or Manager can make any adjustments or proceed with the threshold violations.
- Team Members with scheduled threshold violations appear in red.
For additional training regarding SCHEDULE Thresholds, please view the SCHEDULE Configure Thresholds eLearning Lesson: