To hire a Candidate:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Candidates.
- Candidates will display. Click on the Candidate's Name to view the record in detail.
- In the record, click Candidate to view the available statuses.
- Click Hire Candidate to hire the candidate.
- Select the position. Click Next.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a status of Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Use the calendar to enter an Offer Date; this field is optional.
- Use the calendar to enter a Hire Date; this should match the day the individual will begin working.
- The Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Employee ID fields may display; these fields are optional but follow your company's policy for these fields.
- Click Next.
- Enter a Pay Rate. If your company's administrator has configured Pay Ranges, enter a Pay Rate within the range. If not, enter "0" or follow your company's policy. Click Hire.
- The individual is now hired and can be managed from the Team Member Record.
- If your company is using PeopleMatter Onboarding, you will be prompted to send the Onboarding Message to initiate the new hire's onboarding process.
For additional training regarding Hiring Candidates, please view the Hire Candidates eLearning Lesson: