Managers and Administrators can easily manage interviews by adding candidate interviews to Outlook, Google, and other calendars instantly. A few items to note:
- This feature is available when using the Interview Requested status within the Candidate Record.
- After changing the status to Interview Requested, the Create Calendar Invite button will appear. This can be used to select the date and time, and PeopleMatter will auto-create a download-able invite, complete with important details like name, applied-to locations, and a link to the Candidate Record.
- You can add as many calendar invites as needed. However, once the item is on your calendar, you will need to edit it or delete it from your calendar to make changes.
- Interview details will be pushed to email systems in .ICS file format.
To add a calendar invite:
- The status must be Interview Requested. Click Create Calendar Invite.
- The Calendar Invite window appears. Enter the Date, State Time, and End Time. Click Download Invite.
- An .ics file download will appear in the lower left corner of your screen. Take the necessary steps to download the file and add the invite to your Email/Calendar system.