If you do not see your job posted to the Indeed Job Board, check the following:
- Your Job Board settings are marked to post jobs to Indeed.
- The Job is active.
- The Job includes a job description.
- The Job is marked to accept applications.
- The Job is marked to post to Indeed.
For more information: How do I set up Job Board Integration with Indeed?
Also, keep in mind that the job may be hidden by Indeed.
- This occurs if there is a similar posting in the area.
- Indeed has informed PeopleMatter that similar jobs (same title, business, and city) will be hidden to reduce the number of listings displayed.
- The jobs are there but you will have to view the disclaimer Indeed put at the bottom of ther search results (and only then on the last page of search results): "We have removed (number of listings) job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included."
- Click on the link provided to show all of the similar jobs that Indeed has hidden from the search results.