Managers can use PeopleMatter on the web to view, approve, and deny Time Off Requests within SCHEDULE.
To view Time Off Requests on the web:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear.
- From the Home WorkSpace, you can click Time Off Requests on the left.
- From the Schedule tab, you can click Time Off Requests on the left.
- Click Time Off Requests.
- The list of Time Off Requests will appear on the left. By default, you will see a list of pending requests. You will see the Team Member's name and the dates requested off.
To approve or deny Time Off Requests:
- Click on the Team Member’s name.
- The details of the time off request will display. You will see the following items:
- Requestor’s Name
- Notes, if applicable
- Time Off Date, Start & End Times or All Day
- Tasks if applicable
- From here, you can click Approve or Deny
- Click Approve or Deny. You can choose to Approve or Deny with or without comments.
For additional training on Time Off Requests, please view the View Time Off Requests eLearning Lesson: