Administrators and Managers can copy an existing schedule for a unit from one schedule week to a future schedule week. This includes the ability to copy a specific department, area, or job.
To copy a schedule:
- Open the unit's schedule and proceed to the schedule you want to copy.
- On the top, click Additional Actions and click Copy Schedule.
- Select the departments, areas, or jobs to be copied. Click Next.
- You will be prompted to determine which items you want to copy. You can select from:
- Copy Assigned Team Members and shifts, with the option for tasks
- Copy all shifts, but do not assign Team Members with the option for tasks
- Copy assigned Team Members but do not copy shifts
- Make your selection and click Continue.
- You will be prompted to select the schedule week for the copied schedule. Use the calendar or the recommended weeks. Click Copy Schedule.
- You will receive notification that the schedule has been copied to the week you selected. You can proceed to edit the new schedule.