You can think of the WorkFile as your personal account within PeopleMatter. Everyone who logs into PeopleMatter has a WorkFile, including Administrators, Managers, and Team Members.
When you log into PeopleMatter, you see your WorkFile as shown here.
- Personal Information displays, including your Name, Photo, Phone Number(s), and Email Address.
- You can click Edit Account Information to edit these fields (see Personal Account below).
- Managers can click Interview Requests under Messages to view and respond to any requests.
- The tabs display Jobs Applied, My Jobs, and My Documents.
- Jobs Applied - Summary and Status of current job applications.
- My Jobs - Summary of current and previous jobs.
- My Documents - Summary of e-Signed Documents from the Application and/or Onboarding process.
You can also access your WorkFile at any time by clicking WorkSpaces along the toolbar.
- If you click Edit Account Information (or Settings → Personal Account), you can access the details within your Personal Account. From here you can update the following sections:
- Personal Information, including Name, Phone Number(s), Email Address, Address, and Date of Birth.
- Account Information, including Username, Password, Security Questions, and PIN.
- My Picture
- Communication Preferences, including Text Notifications for job applications and schedules.