Under Company Settings, the Jobs section allows the Administrator to configure the jobs within one's company.
To access Jobs at any time, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Company Settings/Jobs.
To add a Job:
Note: All fields with a blue asterisk * are required.
- Click Add New.
- Enter Title.
- Notice the checkbox "This is a managerial position." Hover your mouse of the Information Symbol to learn more. If you check this box, the job will be marked as managerial. Marking a job as managerial in the system restricts access to which System Administrators can view the position. Business Unit Admins, which are typically store level managers, will not be able to view positions marked as managerial.
- Enter Job Code. You will need to add the same job code as you use in your payroll system. If you do not use job codes within your payroll system, simply add a number or repeat the job title in that field.
- For Pay Type, choose either Hourly or Salary from the drop-down menu. Important: The Pay Type cannot be changed, so please ensure this is correct the first time you enter it.
- Enter Description. While this is not required, a Description is required if you have integration to Job Boards such as Indeed.
- Enter Requirements and Additional Information, if applicable.
- Skip Integration Fields.
- Skip EEO Classifications unless you are a federal contractor. If you need to enter this information, simply choose from the drop-down menu.
- Skip FLSA Status.
- Enter a Job Category, if applicable.
- The Units within your organization appear in the Units section. This section is used to indicate where the jobs that exist throughout your organization and which jobs/units are currently "Accepting Applications." You will need to take the following action:
- Organization Chart Icon: Click this box to assign the Job to the Unit. This makes the Job available throughout the system.
- Megaphone Icon: Click this box to indicate you are "Accepting Applications" for this position. This setting can be toggled on/off depending on your organization's needs.
- Arrow with I: Click this box to send the job posting to the Indeed Job Board.
- Arrow with S: Click this box to send the job posting to the Snagajob Job Board. This box is only available if you have purchased Snagajob postings.
- For more information on how to Assign Jobs to Units, please view this Knowledge Base article.
For additional training regarding Jobs, please view the Configure Jobs eLearning Lesson: