- Sterling offers turnaround time reports, executive summary reports, usage reports, criminal hit rate reports, financial reports, and additional reports per request.
- Sterling can assist organizations in staying abreast of legal requirements on the federal and state levels.
- Sterling has a fully staffed compliance department and offers compliance webinars on a quarterly basis to all clients. All attendees are eligible to receive HRCI credits by attending. These webinars are recorded and always available on Sterling’s website as well. Click here to be directed to their website.
- Sterling's Customer Service Team is available from 8am to 8pm Eastern Time.
Invoices can be created and sorted by any of the following fields, as long as the information is provided to Sterling:
- Cost center
- Billing code
- Location (Click here to learn more about Location billing.)
- Sterling can help manage Adverse Actions. Please contact your Sterling Account Manager for more information on how that process works.