Our Custom Career Page & Plugin is a great way to advertise your company's job openings. If you are interested in this feature, please contact your Client Executive.
This product is a webpage with middleware that connects your existing corporate website to your jobs marked "Accepting Applications" in the PeopleMatter site. This allows you to leverage your current corporate branding and marketing efforts, and it provides a seamless, efficient applicant experience. When the applicant follows this entry point, they will bypass the location and job search feature that is a part of the PeopleMatter job application.
There are three template options listed below along with customer examples. To build the page, our developers need full access to the FTP and the Content Management System for your company's webpage.
- Map/Tab Layout: Map layout that sorts by what you search on the map only (most common).
- Standard List Layout: Provides a list of all open positions with no sorting options.
- Table Layout w/Sorting: Provides a list of all open positions with the ability to sort by both business and location.
In addition to selecting your template option, please respond back with the following information:
- FTP access information - This is access to the hosting account such as Godaddy, Bluehost, etc. We don’t need any domain registration information.
- Content Management System (CMS) access information - We will need access to the account that is hosting the actual web content. If there is a WordPress account, we will need access to that as well.
Watch the video below for a brief tour of a Custom Career Page.