Managers and Administrators can use the Undo Separation feature to undo a separation done in error.
To undo separation of a Team Member:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Team Members.
- Team Members will display.
- Click on the Team Member's Name to view their record in detail.
- On the Work Info tab, click Undo Separation.
- You will be prompted. Click Undo.
- If you choose to use this option, a note in the Team Member's Record is created stating which administrator used the Undo Separation feature and includes the date and the time of the event.