What is Indeed Apply?
Indeed Apply is a more streamlined workflow for applicants who find your posting on the Indeed Job Board. With Indeed Apply, applicants who have an Indeed profile can seamlessly apply to jobs in PeopleMatter without having to re-enter their information.
What is the application process using Indeed Apply?
- The applicant will apply to a job via Indeed.
- Once the applicant clicks “apply” in Indeed, the information will post back to PeopleMatter and the applicant will be presented with a “Continue” button.
- Clicking “Continue” will bring the applicant into PeopleMatter. The following fields will post over from Indeed:
- Tell Us About Yourself
- Work History
- Military Experience
- Indeed resume or personal resume
- Cover Letter.
- The applicant will only need to complete additional fields not captured in Indeed.
- The applicant will receive a URL via email from PeopleMatter), which will allow them to complete the application in PeopleMatter (similar to the original process). If they have already completed the application, and they click the link, they will be presented with a message indicating their application is complete.
- Indeed also sends a confirmation email which includes the URL to complete the application. Again, if they have already completed the application, and they click the link, they will be presented with a message indicating their application is complete.
- The applicant will not show up in the Applicant Pool within PeopleMatter until they have completed their application in PeopleMatter.