Recruiters are able to view open and pending requisitions on their mobile device as well as make certain status actions to the requisitions, add notes, and expenses.
- This update impacts the Recruiter role, Primary Admin and Financial Admin.
- Open and pending requisitions will be viewable on mobile devices.
- Users have the option to view the requisitions they created or all requisitions.
- Users can edit a requisition, e.g. change a requisition from pending to open.
- Users will also be able to add expenses, sources and notes to the requisition from their mobile device.
- The number of applicants and candidates for each requisition will display.
- Color coded requisition dates will give the user a quick look at whether requisitions are recent or aging.
- Green font indicates the requisition is recent and red font indicates the requisition is aging
- Black font indicates the time period between when it is considered recent and aging
- Users can determine in settings how long a requisition is considered “recent” and when a requisition is “aging"