Managers and Administrators have the ability to send an employee’s password reset email or text message.
To send the password reset email:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- From the Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab, click Applicants, Candidates, or Team Members depending on where the individual currently falls in your organization.
- Click on the individual's name to open their record.
- In the top left, you will see the individual's demographics. Click Send Reset Password Email. (If the individual does not have an email address on file, but does have a cell phone number on file, you will see Send Reset Password SMS.)
- You will receive a prompt. Click Yes, Send Email.
- You will see notification that the password reset email has been sent to the individual. Click Ok, Thanks.