Managers can view important dates for their Team Members on the Mobile App in a few places:
- The Milestones feature allows you to view Team Member’s milestones in a single calendar view. This includes Birthdays, First Days, and Anniversaries.
- To access Milestones at any time, follow this path: Navigation Menu → Manage/Milestones.
- When viewing Milestones, note the following:
- The Cake icon represents a Team Member’s birthday.
- The Balloon icon represents a Team Member’s first day.
- The Medal icon represents a Team Member’s anniversary.
- Simply click on the calendar’s day to view the Milestones.
- Note: The calendar can scroll back 1 month and forward 1 year.
- The Contacts feature allows you to view Team Member’s milestones in the section called "Birthday and hired."
Manager's Home Screen
- The Manager's Home Screen will display the number of birthdays and/or anniversaries in the 'Today' section when anyone has birthday or anniversary that falls within the time range set for 'Today.' You can click on the summary to display a list of people who are celebrating a milestone event.
For additional training regarding Milestones, please view the Overview & Basic Features eLearning Lesson: