Within Units, the Applicant Flow Change Reason allows the Administrator to configure a setting that requires a reason when changing an applicant's or candidate's status. This is set by location rather company wide. A few items to note:
- Applicant Flow Change Reason is optional.
- If a company turns on Applicant Change Flow Reason for specific units, any time a manager makes a change to the applicant's or candidate's status, the manager will be required to select a reason.
- Applicant Flow Change Reason is configured within each specific Unit.
To access Units at any time, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Company Settings/Units. Within PeopleMatter, you may see Units listed as Locations or Stores.
- Your list of Units will appear on the left. Click on the Unit you want to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom to the section called Applicant Flow Change Reason.
- Check the checkbox to enable the setting.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process for additional Units.
When a manager makes a change to the applicant's or candidate's status, the manager will be prompted for a reason as shown here. The manager will enter a reason and click Add Reason to Notes to move forward.