In order to delete a message from the What's Happening News Feed, you must either be the creator of the message or have administrative rights higher than the creator.
- I am a Business Unit Admin and I added a message for the location I have access to.
- As the creator, I can delete the message.
- An individual with Human Resource Manager access or higher may also delete the message.
To delete a What's Happening Message:
- Log in to PeopleMatter.
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear.
- What's Happening appears in the middle. Messages sent previously will display.
- Click X next to the message you want to delete.