Candidates for a position may be requested to complete a background check by the company they applied to in order to be hired. Managers and Administrators can send an email or text message to the candidate to prompt them to create a PeopleMatter Account and submit information needed for the background check.
To access a background check request and submit information:
- Access the email message or text message sent to you. In the message, click on the hyperlink to begin the process.
- You will first be prompted to create a PeopleMatter Account. Remember your username, password, and answers to security questions.
- You will next be prompted to submit information required for the background check. Complete all required fields and provide any requested attestations. When finished, click Submit Information.
- Your information will be submitted to process the Background Check.
These screenshots show examples of the information you will be prompted to read and submit:
- If you do not have the ability to receive an email message or a text message, speak to your Manager who can assist you in creating your PeopleMatter Account and submitting the information needed for the Background Check.