When creating schedules, you will see a calendar icon for each day for each Team Member.
The Calendar icon is used to denote availability, and displays in Green, Yellow, or Red.
You can click on the Calendar to see the details for each Team Member's shift.
- Green - Team Member is available ALL DAY; there are no schedule conflicts.
- Yellow - Team Member has LIMITED AVAILABILITY; there are schedule conflicts.
- Red - Team Member is UNAVAILABLE; there are schedule conflicts.
- Managers have to ability to use the Copy Schedule feature to copy a schedule over from a previous week. The Calendar icon allows Managers to easily see what shifts need to be reassigned to other Team Members when creating the new schedule.
- Managers have the option to override availability, if applicable.