Administrators and Managers can run reports based on assessment scores. There are two reports:
- Applicant Assessments Report, which provides a summary of the results for applicants at a specific location and/or for a specific date range.
- Employee Assessments Report, which provides a summary of the results for employees at a specific location and/or for a specific date range.
The results will be a tally/overview of applicants/employees that received one of the following scores:
You can view an individual's assessment results from their individual record.
To view assessment reports:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization, click Administrator.
- The Administrator Home WorkSpace will appear. Click Reporting.
- On the toolbar, click Library.
- Click the Applicant Assessments Report or the Employee Assessments Report.
- The report will run. You can click to Save the report or Export the report as a downloadable file.