This guide will take you through the process of adding new locations to your existing Aloha CFC integration.
- Please provide PeopleMatter a two week notice from the time your locations are configured within PeopleMatter, the integration client is installed on your BOH server, and you are ready for the PeopleMatter support team to assist.
- Anyone hired BEFORE this process is completed will not integrate properly. Please refrain from hiring until ready.
- In order to ensure the systems are setup when new locations are added, there are several steps that must be followed. These steps must be followed in the order they are presented. We do not have the ability to run multiple efforts in parallel at this time due to current tool design.
Installation and setup:
The first steps will be to create the location(s) within the PeopleMatter company settings, add the necessary jobs, and make sure the location is active.
If using an additional payroll integration as well please be sure to enter the necessary information in the location integration fields within the PeopleMatter settings.
Important Note: When the location has been added, notify PeopleMatter when completed. Notify email@example.com, and let them know a new location has been added and the POS integration needs to be activated. PeopleMatter must add information behind the scenes before moving to the next step.
- We need to “flip a switch” behind the scenes to activate your ability to activate the HR Bridge.
The support team can then add the locations to the configuration so that they are visible in the POSProxy portal.
- PeopleMatter will activate the location in our system(s).
- PeopleMatter will notify you once complete
- Expected turn around time is 48 business after after request
- The PeopleMatter support team will let you know when they are ready for you to enter the location information in the CFC settings page
- Once PeopleMatter confirms that this is done the Primary admin on your account will need to access the link below
- If the locations are not appearing please notify PeopleMatter support so that the location can be added to the integration. Customer needs to complete the fields below and click save – this needs to be done for each location individually.
- ACTIVATION CODE – this is the code that NCR provides to customer and is necessary anytime CFC has to be turned on at any location; may be necessary to ask NCR for help finding
- STORE NUMBER – number/code used for the PeopleMatter configuration
- TRANSFER CODE – this needs to be a termination code that is set up in the termination reasons in CFC
- CFC PASSWORD – this is specific to the customer; same concept as activation code – see instructions below if customer does not know (they can reset it)
- CORPORATE CODE – see instructions below
Login into Aloha Configuration Center as an admin. Click on “Store Selector”. This will list all the stores this user has access to. The Corporate number should be shown in (). See below.
- Once information has been saved please notify PeopleMatter support. PeopleMatter can then begin the process of mapping the jobs, setting up the ID configuration, mapping separations (if applicable), etc.
Note: There is no need to install the integration client with Aloha CFC. Please skip this step if your integration previously used the traditional Aloha setup.
What will happen next:
The PeopleMatter support staff will follow up to confirm the setup steps that have been completed up to this point. PeopleMatter will then begin the process of adding the location(s) the the integration platform, mapping the assigned jobs, and mapping separations (if applicable).
When mapping jobs the PeopleMatter support representative may provide a CSV file with the PeopleMatter jobs listed and ask for the POS Job Title, POS Job Code, and Access Level. This can information be found in your Aloha system.
- POS Job Title - Job codes provide a job description for the particular role an employee performs for the job under which they are clocked in. They control whether an employee will enter orders, the parameters under which they can take breaks, whether they can operate a cash drawer, and more.
- POS Job Code - this is the job code for the individual job as it is listed in Aloha
- Access Level - POS Access Levels work in conjunction with job codes. Use access levels to define if an employee can perform specific functions without having to view and respond to the Manager Approval (JIT) screen.
Next the support representative will reach out to set up the ID configuration. This identifies how PeopleMatter will assign POS Employee IDs when the employee is hired within PeopleMatter. The Representative will confirm:
- The ID length
- Minimum ID
- Maximum ID
- Current ID (the next available ID you wish to start with)
After this is complete the representative will confirm that the the correct information has been loaded and discuss what date to turn on the integration.
Once enabled you should hire one employee as a test to be sure the integration is working correctly. After this is confirmed you can begin hiring as usual.