A Pizza Hut Franchisee Administrator will follow these steps to grant access to additional Administrative Users for your organization's Hiring Zone 2.0/PeopleMatter site. It is extremely important to follow the steps in the order listed:
- Manually add the individual to PeopleMatter. This requires the correct SSN.
- Grant Administrative Rights to the individual in YumLink.
If you skip Step 1, the individual will not have access to Hiring Zone 2.0/PeopleMatter.
- New Administrative Roles are processed daily. Depending on when when file is received from YumLink, the Administrator should have access by the end of business hours the following day (the day after the employee is added to Hiring Zone 2.0/PeopleMatter AND granted administrative rights in YumLink).
Step 1: Manually Add the Individual to Hiring Zone 2.0/PeopleMatter:
- Login to Hiring Zone 2.0/PeopleMatter.
- Click Settings. Select your organization.
- Under Company Settings, click Team Members.
- Click Add New.
- Enter Team Member Personal Information, including First Name, Last Name, and Email Address, which are required fields. It is important to note that when entering the email address, you must use the individual’s email address and not a shared email address. An individual email address is required because this will be used for the Team Member to create their personal account within PeopleMatter.
- Enter the Social Security Number. The SSN is required for the integration from YumLink to Hiring Zone 2.0/PeopleMatter to occur. This field must be accurate.
- Under Primary Job, click Add a Position. You will be prompted to select the units the Team Member will need to access. When finished assigning units, click Continue.
- You will be prompted to enter additional information, including Hire Date at New Unit, Status, and Position at New Unit. Click Next.
- You will be prompted to enter a Pay Rate. You can enter the Team Member’s pay rate or leave it at 0. If you have configured Pay Ranges, enter a number within the range. Click Add.
- If you are entering an Administrative User, select No for Is this person a system administrator? You will grant administrative rights in YumLink.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Grant Administrative Rights to the Individual in YumLink:
- Login to YumLink.
- Assign the correct Administrative Rights to the individual.
- Click the document below for instructions to add the Administrative Rights within YumLink.