There are several reasons that an employee may not be present in your MICROS system.
1) Has the onboarding been completed?
- Please check here first. Section two of the onboarding must be completed, including an SSN on section 1, for the integration to work. If this is missing please complete and the integration should work. If the SSN is missing please see below.
2) Is there an SSN on section 1 of the I-9?
- If not, you will need to request this information either by using the Request SSN option on the I-9 Documentation page or by sending back for corrections.
- Once this is done you can notify PeopleMatter support who can re-trigger the integration.
3) Is this a new location?
- If the location was recently added, PeopleMatter must be notified so that the location can be added to the integration. If this was not completed then employees will not flow through. Please reach out to support to check on this.
4) Is this a new job at this location?
- If the job was recently added, and PeopleMatter support was not notified, then employees hired to this job will not flow through. Please notify PM support that a job has been added and needs to be mapped.
5) Is the location pinging with PeopleMatter?
- If your system loses connection with PeopleMatter the the flow of data will cease. Please reach out to PM support check on this.
- If the location is not pinging here are some steps to take when your POS system is not pinging
6) Was there an outage (internet connection, power, etc) when the missing person was hired?
- Once connection is restored anyone who's paperwork was completed durring the outage will not appear on their own. The system, unfortunately, can not retroactively sync. Please notify PM support to re-trigger the missing team members.