Managers and Administrators can add locations to an existing applicant/candidate if they have access to the additional locations.
To add a location to an applicant or candidate:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Applicants or Candidates.
- Applicants or Candidates will display. Click on the Applicant's Name or the Candidate's Name to view the record in detail.
- To share the applicant or candidate, click Add a Unit.
- Select the unit. Click Next.
- Select the status of Applicant or Candidate. Select the position. Click Save.
- The new location will appear.
- If the manager does not have access to the location, the manager can "share" the applicant/candidate with the other location.