On the PeopleMatter Mobile App, Managers can perform the following workflows:
- Messages - Send and view Messages to Team Member within your assigned units.
- Contacts - View Contact Information of Team Members within your assigned units. This can include Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Birthday, Hire Date, Availability, Jobs, and Emergency Contact. Note that some settings depend on permissions granted by your organization’s Administrator.
- Milestones - View Birthday, First Day, and Anniversary for Team Members within your assigned units.
- Settings - Configure settings to view Milestones, receive Notifications, and view when Form I-9s are due.
- Applicants - View new Applicants and their applications; create Filters to view Applicants efficiently.
- Alerts - Set up Alerts to notify you of new Applicants based on position(s).
- I-9 - View when Form I-9s are due; upload copies of I-9 Documentation into PeopleMatter, if applicable.
- Courses, Assignments, and Completed - View outstanding and completed LEARN course assignments for Team Members at your assigned units.
- Roster - View the Team Members scheduled for work at your assigned units.
- Working Now - View the Team Members currently working at your assigned units.
- Shift Offers - View, approve, and deny shift offer requests for Team Members at your assigned units.
- Time Off - View, approve, and deny shift offer requests for Team Members at your assigned units.
- Action Items - View and complete Action Items assigned to you by the Administrator at your organization.
To learn more about these features and workflows, please explore each topic within our Mobile App Knowledge Base.
To access training on these topics via eLearning Lessons, please visit the Manager Training Website.
Please note the following limitations of the Mobile App:
- PeopleMatter HIRE: The Mobile App does not allow you to move an applicant through the hiring process.
- PeopleMatter HIRE: The Mobile App does not allow you to complete onboarding tasks.
- PeopleMatter LEARN: The Mobile App does not allow Team Members to complete a LEARN course.
- PeopleMatter SCHEDULE: The Mobile App does not allow a Manager the ability to create or edit a schedule.
Please complete these workflows using PeopleMatter from the web using a desktop computer.