A Business Unit Admin (BUA) has limited access when it comes to viewing the PeopleMatter record of another manager who also has the administrative role of BUA. In this situation, the BUA will not be able to view Pay Rate, Onboarding tab, Notes tab, or Documents tab in the following instances:
- An active employee who is also an administrator with BUA role
- An active employee who has a job marked as managerial in the job settings
- An active employee who previously help a job marked as managerial (this includes re-hires)
- Manager A is a BUA in the system.
- Manager B is a new hire.
- What Onboarding can Manager A complete for Manager B?
- At first glance, this will look confusing when Manager A attempts to complete onboarding for Manager B. Manager A will see Manager B's record as shown here:
- If Manager A has access to complete Section 2 of the I-9, Manager A can access this from the I-9 Documentation Dashboard.
To access the I-9 Documentation Dashboard:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click I-9 Documentation.
- A list of Team Members will appear. The status for each individual will display on the right.
- You can search for a Team Member by name or use Filters to narrow down your search.
- You will want to identify the Team Member's status of Waiting for Employer or Overdue - Waiting for Employer.
- Click Actions. Click Start I-9.
- Complete Section 2 as normal.