Team Members can receive text notifications to their cell phone regarding SCHEDULE features.
To receive text notifications regarding SCHEDULE, the Team Member needs to complete the following:
- Click Edit Account Information from the WorkFile.
- Click Personal Information. Enter a Cell Phone Number.
- Click Communication Preferences.
- There are two settings:
- Text message notifications for HIRE to track my application status
- Text message notifications for published and re-published schedules
- Change the drop-down to Enabled to enable the setting.
- Click Save.
- You will receive a text message at the cell number listed; text ‘Yes’ to activate text messaging.
- The next time a schedule is published or edited for that Team Member, he/she will receive a text with shift information.
- Here is an example of an initial published schedule with a Team Member that works at one location with multiple jobs:
- The company the Team Member works for must have the SCHEDULE SMS feature enabled. Please contact PM-Support@snagajob.com if you're not sure this feature has been added to your company's access in SCHEDULE.
- Tasks are NOT included in SMS SCHEDULE at this time.