By default, the Company Name displays in Section 2 of the I-9. The Company Name is listed in General Settings.
Some customers have franchisees or locations that operate under a different name. When completing Section 2 of the I-9, managers have to remember to change this which results in inconsistencies.
To streamline this process, you can update the I-9 Employer's Name for each of your locations.
To update I-9 Employer's Name:
- To access Units at any time, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Company Settings/Units.
- Your units appear on the left. Select the unit you want to update.
- The unit's information will appear on the right.
- Update the I-9 Employer's Name field.
- The name entered into this field will default on the I-9 in Section 2; managers have
the option to change it if necessary.
- This field is not required and, when left blank, the Company Name will display in Section
2 of the I-9.
- Click Save.