Administrators and Managers may need to add or change a Team Member's position for the following reasons:
- The Team Member has the wrong position assigned to their account.
- The Team Member may need an additional position added or may need a new position due to a promotion.
To add or change a Team Member's position:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Team Members.
- Team Members will display. Click on the Team Member's Name to view their record in detail.
- The Work Info tab lists the Team Member's current position and location.
- Click Add Position to add an additional position.
- You will select the Position and indicate a Pay Rate. Click Add.
- The second position will be listed.
- Click the Flag to select the Primary Position if needed.
- Click the X if you no longer need the original position.
- If there is only one position listed, clicking the "X" before adding another position will put the Manager through the Team Member Separation process.
- There always needs to be an active position on the Team Member's record for individual to remain active.