The Settings features allows you configure settings to view Milestones, receive Notifications, and view when Form I-9s are due.
- To access Settings at any time, follow this path: Navigation Menu → Manage/Settings.
- The Settings screen is displayed here.
- View Milestones - Turn On or Off the Milestones you wish to appear in your view; choose from Birthdays, First Days, and various Anniversaries.
- Notifications - Use your mobile device’s Settings to turn on Notifications. This allows Managers to receive push notifications when an application is submitted to their unit(s). On your mobile device, click Settings and then select Notifications. Locate the PeopleMatter Mobile App and set notifications to your preferences.
- Form I-9 - Hide Overdue - Use this to select the number of days that overdue Form I-9s will appear; choose from Never, After 30 days, After 60 days, or After 90 days.
For additional training regarding Settings, please view the Overview & Basic Features eLearning Lesson: