Managers can use the PeopleMatter Mobile App to view, approve, and deny Time Off Requests within SCHEDULE.
To view Time Off Requests:
- You can access Time Off Requests at any time by following this path: Navigation Menu → SCHEDULE/Time Off.
- Depending on your settings, you may also be able to access Time Off Requests from the Manager’s Home Screen.
- Depending on the options you set, you may see:
- Team Member's Name
- Date and Time of Request
- Shift Start & End Times or All Day
- From this view, you can click on the Team Member's name to view details of the time off request and take action to approve or deny the request.
To approve or deny Time Off Requests:
- Click on the Team Member’s name.
- The details of the time off request will display. You will see the following items:
- Requestor’s Name, Time Off Date, Start & End Times or All Day, Position
- Tasks and Note, if applicable
- Additional Time Off Requests for the individual
- From here, you can click Approve or Deny.
Click Approve or Deny.
3. A new screen will appear depending on your selection.
You can enter a reply up to 144 characters.
When finished, click Approve or Deny in the top right.
You will see a summary of the approval or denial.
Click Done to take further action or return to other Time Off Requests.
For additional training regarding Time Off Requests, please view the View Time Off Requests eLearning Lesson: