As the Administrator at your organization, you can configure permissions for the use of the PeopleMatter Mobile App by Managers and Team Members at your organization.
The PeopleMatter Mobile App allows Managers and Team Members to interact easily and efficiently.
In general, here are some of the features you can configure on the Mobile App.
- You will determine if Team Members can:
- edit personal information
- edit emergency contact information,
- view photos of other team members,
- view contact information of other team members,
- edit availabilities,
- view contact information of managers, and
- view the full schedule if using PeopleMatter SCHEDULE
Note: As it relates to Contact Information, Team Members have to “opt in” to share their contact information with others.
To configure Mobile App Permissions, follow these steps:
- Click Settings. → Select your organization. → Under Company Settings, click Mobile App.
- You will see a list of permissions. You can hover your mouse over the Information Symbol ("i") to read more about the permission.
- Select Yes or No for each permission.
- When finished setting permissions, click Save.
For additional training regarding Permissions, please view the Configure Mobile App Permissions eLearning Lesson: