The PeopleMatter Mobile App allows you to upload copies of documentation into the Team Member’s record. The PeopleMatter Mobile App Document Fast Capture makes this process easy and efficient for you. Check with your Human Resources Staff to ensure expectations of using this feature.
- The PeopleMatter Mobile App Document Fast Capture feature works like mobile banking check-deposit features, where the Mobile App will use your device’s camera to take a picture.
- The picture will upload securely to the Team Member’s record; the picture will not be saved on the Manager’s mobile device.
- Uploaded files cannot be accessed via the Mobile App. A summary of uploaded documents can be viewed, but the document or image can only be viewed within the Team Member’s record from the web using a desktop computer.
- You can access Document Photo Upload at any time by following this path: Navigation Menu → HIRE/Contacts.
- You can also access Document Photo Upload for I-9 specifically by following this path: Navigation Menu → HIRE/I-9.
- The steps outlined will specifically address I-9, but the feature works similarly for additional documentation using Other.
To upload I-9 Documentation:
- Open the Team Member’s record. Open the section called Document Photo Upload. You will see I-9 or Other. Click I-9.
- The I-9 Document Type selections will appear. The options that appear are based on the settings set for your organization for I-9 and e-Verify if applicable. Click to select the document type.
- Use your camera to take a photo of the document.
If satisfied with the photo, click Proceed. If not, click Retake.
- You will be asked to add additional pages. Say Yes or No.
There is a limit of five photos per document upload.
- If you add one image, the file will save as a jpeg.
- If you add more than one image, up to five, the images will save as a pdf.
For additional training regarding I-9 Documentation, please view the Upload I-9 Documentation eLearning Lesson: